Last Team Standing Creator Mode
You’ve only got one life, use it wisely. The Last Team Standing Update introduces powerful weaponry, tactical gear, high-performance vehicles and all-new Creator features to celebrate Grand Theft Auto Online’s most high stakes mode. Today’s update features 10 new Last Team Standing Jobs spread out across Los Santos and Blaine County plus additional gameplay changes to allow for a greater range of game types and enhanced matchmaking.
- New R* LTS games: 10 new Last Team Standing Jobs
- New car: Lampadati Furore GT.
- New Bikes: Shitzu Hakuchou sport bike and the LCC Innovation chopper
- New guns: Heavy Shotgun & Marksman Rifle
- New Outfits: Including Masks, Tops, Pants, Bulletproof Helmets and more.
- Maximum bet limit from GTA$2,500 to GTA$10,000
- Ability to add Rounds to Captures, Last Team Standing Jobs & Versus Missions
- New Forced Weapon setting, allowing the limiting of weapons
- Globally synchronised voting, to merge sessions when voting the same Job
- A Lobby queueing system, allowing players to join a queue when a session is full
- A ‘Claim All’ option has been added on the Mors Mutual phone menu
- Players Jets, Planes, or Helicopters now shown on the mini-map with a small Jet, Plane, or Helicopter icons
- Fixed an issue where a number of hairstyles could go missing
Fr. 24. October 21.00 GMT0
This month we catch up the event we couldn´t do last month. This time it will be an exclusive RAT event. Here the discription:
We all remember those afternoons after school. Standing around the ‘base tree’, running away as quietly as humanly possible as the ‘it’ begins counting up to ten. Not a single game was boring, so why not bring this age old game into Los Santos?
Now before I begin, I have to give Devlin some credit. Their Purge made me come up with the idea to create a GTA hide-and-seek variant. So kudos to you Devo! :)
The rules aren’t very different from the real life version. Continue reading
Okay, so let’s get this out of the the way right off the bat. I screwed up. I’ d downloaded all the right playlists in to my game when they were announced earlier in the week. I wrote their names down on a piece of paper and decided which order I’d run them on the night. Bosh. Blondie showing an unusually high level of organisational skills.
However, come party time I notice that the only one showing on my bookmarked playlists was Sammy’s mountain bike mayhem (as I like to call it)! I have a whole page of playlists but none of the ones meant for last night. DOH! A word to the wise, when preparing for a crew party, along with clearing out your snapmatic, make sure you’ve made space on your bookmarked playlists for the new ones you are intending to download! Continue reading
The winner of our Snapmatic Contest “blowing things up” is…