Last Team Standing Creator Mode
You’ve only got one life, use it wisely. The Last Team Standing Update introduces powerful weaponry, tactical gear, high-performance vehicles and all-new Creator features to celebrate Grand Theft Auto Online’s most high stakes mode. Today’s update features 10 new Last Team Standing Jobs spread out across Los Santos and Blaine County plus additional gameplay changes to allow for a greater range of game types and enhanced matchmaking.
- New R* LTS games: 10 new Last Team Standing Jobs
- New car: Lampadati Furore GT.
- New Bikes: Shitzu Hakuchou sport bike and the LCC Innovation chopper
- New guns: Heavy Shotgun & Marksman Rifle
- New Outfits: Including Masks, Tops, Pants, Bulletproof Helmets and more.
- Maximum bet limit from GTA$2,500 to GTA$10,000
- Ability to add Rounds to Captures, Last Team Standing Jobs & Versus Missions
- New Forced Weapon setting, allowing the limiting of weapons
- Globally synchronised voting, to merge sessions when voting the same Job
- A Lobby queueing system, allowing players to join a queue when a session is full
- A ‘Claim All’ option has been added on the Mors Mutual phone menu
- Players Jets, Planes, or Helicopters now shown on the mini-map with a small Jet, Plane, or Helicopter icons
- Fixed an issue where a number of hairstyles could go missing