Hello again my pretty princesses… princessi? It’s only been a little over two weeks since the party, but February doesn’t have as many dates (See what I did there?) as the other months, so we have to get more work done is less time. That got us thinking, ‘time travel’.
This month we’ll be warping space and time, traveling through decades to wherever we’re needed most, much like in that old 1938 Vice City radio program “The Time Ranger”. Though our method of time travel will be slightly different due to the absence of personal penile time travel apparatuses, so instead we’ll do our traveling a la Quantum Leap. At the party we’ll make our way to the quantum leap accelerator and leap into the past, which gives you the role of someone from that time. The only way to leap to the next place and person is to right a mistake that person made in the past, thus changing history.
The details are as follows:
- The party will be on February 28 at 21.00 GMT
- PS4 players (or any rioter who owns a PS3 for that matter) are more than welcome to join in on the fun.
- Each playlist represent a different decade with it’s own little story. The stories will get their own blog post with extra details e.g. the dress code.
- Make sure you read the stories and keep them with you as you play, otherwise it’s just casual mayhem. You all did last time, so I’m sure this’ll go well again this month. I’m proud of you lad(d)ies! 🙂
- After the playlists we will do manhunts. The host will place a bounty on someone. That person then gets a 5 minute head start. Whoever kills the hunted places a bounty on someone else, then the whole thing repeats. It got a bit messy last time, but I’m sure we can pull this off. A more detailed description on how to play manhunts will be included in the story post.
- If you have any further questions, please contact one of the reps listed below.
A film noire-esque playlist taking place during the final years of prohibition in Los Santos. The Los Santos Crime Family and The City Hall Gang go to war over the bootlegging rackets in the state. Only one faction will take the prize.
- Mniscus (xMINTYFRESHx)
- Grody-to-the-max (raxo-d)