The year is 1931. Prohibition is nearing it’s end, though the Chicago pianos are still hot with fighting over all the giggle juice coming into the city. In the end two major players remain, the Los Santos Crime Family run by Jack Dragna and City Hall Gang run by Charles H. Crawford and Kent Kane Parrot.
Now don’t blow your wig just yet doll, there’s a few rules to consider here.
- Team 1 represents the Los Santos Crime Family and is situated at the Sawmill. Team two represents the City Hall Gang and is situated at a small compound on the north side of the Alamo Sea.
- Make sure you’re dressed in 1920/1930 fashion. Think bobbed hair, flapper dresses etc. I know some of you don’t have those, but creativity and lots of long skirt and suit jackets go a long way.
- To keep it realistic, the only guns allowed are the Gusenberg Sweeper, Vintage Pistol and Musket. Again I know some of you don’t own a Gusenberg. If you are among the unlucky few, you are allowed to use any gun in the SMG section.
- Show up for the meet in one of the following vehicles:
- Duster (If you can manage to land it in downtown Los Santos that is)
- Rat Loader
- Rat Truck
- Though not really a rule, it is recommended to change the colours on your TV/projector to black and white. Trust me on this one, it gives it a real film noire touch.
Blaine County may be a big places, but there’s only so many bootleg rackets. The Los Santos Crime Family and the City Hall gang have always been bitter rivals, but have managed to coexist. With Ardizzone dead and Dragna now in charge, the family has started to put the squeeze on vice king pin Charlie Crawford and his city hall buddies, starting with their main front, a sawmill in Paleto Forest.
Team Deathmatch: Team 1 starts off at the two dirt roads leading up to the sawmill, next to a Roosevelt. Team 2 starts off at the sawmill.
The sawmill is up in proverbial flames and is a lost cause. Dragna’s big sixes are trying to get away with whatever is left of the giggle water and the City Hallers have loaded whatever is left in a few Roosevelts. A pursuit ensues. Chase Dragna’s men back to their hideout and take back what’s yours!
Team GTA race: Everyone gets split into teams of two, so there should be eight teams racing. Disregard the story’s two teams for just this race and play rough. You’re only allowed to use the Vintage Pistol and grenades. There’s also a small shortcut, but you’ll need to go full speed to make it.
Dragna’s hideout turns out to be a small airstrip in Grapeseed. Though small, it’s well protected. City Hall makes it’s way to an airport just outside of Sandy Shores. Crawford wants the giggle juice back and Dragna won’t settle for anything less than a complete victory. Use whatever mode of transportation you can find and bring back the bootleg.
Capture: Two teams, two airports, quickly makes your way to the other team’s base and steal the “giggle juice”. There’s three vehicle types to choose from, Dusters (plane), Rat-Trucks and Roosevelts. If you die you’ll respawn in a Rat-Loader.
A few day have passed since the big showdown and back in L.S. the tensions have risen to a critical point. Crawford and Parrot have security on stand-by at all times, but Dragna wants it all and has put a hit on the two. Crawford and Parrot are personally taking delivery of a rum and rye shipment behind a newly set up speakeasy. Dragna has chosen this as the perfect opportunity to get rid of the City Hall Gang once and for all and he himself will be leading the hit squad.
Last Team Standing: Team 1 starts off in front of a Roosevelt, guns (preferably Gusenbergs) aimed at two team two players, representing Crawford and Parrot. The rest of team 2 plays the role of the latter’s security. Team 2 comes in from all sides, corners and rooftops, while team 1 is stuck in the alley. Basically the ambush gets ambushed.
With Crawford and Parrot gone, the City Hall Gang dissolves, but the corruption they have brought to Los Santos remains even to this day. If team 2 wins the LTS, Dragna dies and the Los Santos Crime Family loses it’s grip over the city and street gangs start to take over the rackets. If team 1 wins the LTS, Dragna lives and with a little help from back East, the Los Santos Crime Family becomes even more powerful, extending it’s territory all the way to Las Venturas.