Why hello there. If you’re reading this, it means that you are at least remotely interested in what we’ve accomplished in our ‘little’ Minecraft world.
This log is dedicated to keeping track of what’s accomplished on our official Minecraft server on a daily basis. Wondering what the nether a GTA crew is doing on a Minecraft server? Give Molly’s introduction a read. If this log inspires you to join in on the fun, send me, Grody, a quick message on the Social Club and I’ll sort you out. For your convenience the most recent entry is at the top.
- ExLee and I did some adventuring. We went and looted the stronghold. We didn’t find much, just some iron stuff. As a reminder of our little adventure, we’ve named an iron sword we found “The sword of disappointment” and put it on display in the museum.
- I finished the museum’s roof.
- Molly started building a water tower.
- I started building a museum. The ground floor is for in-game paintings. The first floor is for interesting things we find during our adventures. The basement has an endermen art show. Two endermen, Miguel and Giuseppe, move random blocks all over their exhibit. They’re currently doing abstract art.
- I removed the chunk error in the world editor. I also edited in a tunnel from the river to the ocean, as well as a channel to another river. A mountain was heavily edited to support a large fortress.
- We were out trying to build a social life, but it proved to be too hard so we abandoned the project.
- IceQueen built a row of houses
- I built a book store with a house upstairs.
- I built another portal. This one goes to a faraway jungle biome.
- A chunk error caused a big pillar to spawn on the farm. Luckily it didn’t destroy anything. I will get rid of it using the world editor.
- Molly finished building the baths. (see photo)
- DarkIceQueen built a fountain.
- I finished one of the houses. It has a butcher in the downstairs area. A chicken lives there, I’ve named her Harriet.
- Molly started working on public baths. It has a pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. (see photo)
- ExLee started to slowly change the world into a game of Harvest Moon by starting to breed insane amounts of farmyard animals.
- I finished building the stronghold. It has an End portal room, but is off limits until the next MC update, as 1.9 will feature a big End update. The teleporter room is finished and currently has two working portals. Players can now travel tens of millions of blocks with the press of a button.
- I started working on a few houses. So far they only have walls. (see photo)
- I built a small park. (see photo)
- Molly added some details to the graveyard outside the church.
- I continued working on the dungeon. There’s not much to show you yet, so I’ll include a picture of the bridge to the dungeon.
- We decided to build a castle together. To help us get inspired, we put up a blog post on which we can share pictures with each other.
- DarkIceQueen finished building the racetrack. (see photo)
- Molly finished building the chapel.
- ExLee braved the Nether and came back with enough material to start a pretty serious ‘brewery’.
- I started working on a small stronghold within the underground river. The stronghold itself will have a teleportation room in it. Using command blocks players can step into a teleportation alcove and get teleported to cool biomes millions of blocks away. The current farthest destination is a mesa biome 30,000,000 blocks away. It would normally take 116 days of continuous walking to get there. Another biome included is an Ice Spikes biome located 15,000,000 million blocks away.
- DarkIceQueen continued working on the racetrack. All that’s left now are stables and fences.
- Molly continued working on the chapel. (see photo)
- DarkIceQueen continued working on the racetrack.
- DarkIceQueen started experimenting with redstone operated weapons for future town defence.
- I finished creating the town hall’s interior and added a number of features:
- A Fleeca Bank branch in the basement. The bank has a vault with a six digit combination lock that resets automatically after getting a digit wrong. Each digit has to be pressed once, which means there are 720 possibilities (6x5x4x3x2x1=720). The vault itself still has to be created. (see photo)
- A library with enchantment table and two chest, one with blank books and another for storing books written by Rioters. The latter contains a guide on how to write books.
- An administration department where things like ownership papers can be stored.
- A council chamber, which is kinda obsolete as we’re texting each other in-game, but it’s nice to have one.
- Reception desks with bank and civil service clerks.
- DarkIceQueen started working on the racetrack. (see photo)
- Molly started working on a chapel. (see photo)
- I finished the exterior of the town hall. (see photo)
- At the request of DarkIceQueen, I’ve flattened an area (using a world editor) just out of town for a racetrack.
- DarkIceQueen continues building her inn. (see photo)
- Molly did some creative work on the streets. (see photo)
- Molly put up signs with new street names.
- Molly started building peasant houses. (see photo)
- ExLee made himself some armour and traded with the locals, unlocking more trade options.
- I’ve started working on the town hall. (see photo)
- DarkIceQueen finished the PvE area of the arena. It resembles a Star Trek holodeck made of prismarine blocks. It’s activate by pressing a button that’s wired to dispensers with a variety of monster eggs. Pressing the button will spawn random hostile ‘holograms’. The button is located in the spectator room.
- DarkIceQueen has started building an inn.
- Molly finished building the shops.
- Molly added some decorations to the street.
- I have finished building the blacksmith and added a blacksmith villager, Desmond Carlyle. (see photo)
- I have built a house above the blacksmith as well as one adjacent to it. (see photo)
- The PvP area of the arena is done. It’s ocean themed and features lots of water and obstacles. To enter, players must go through a large corridor connecting four preparation rooms where players can store their items before going into battle. The rooms are connected to the fighting zone by redstone doors, each wired up to a single lever in the arena’s control room. There’s no running away from this fight! I’d show a picture of it, but it’s someone else’s turn to have their work showcased.
- DarkIceQueen continued her work on the PvE area of the arena. It will be a prismarine styled holodeck. Dispenser with mob eggs in them will be hooked up to a control room. That way people can choose to fight whatever and how many they like.
- Molly has finished building the pub, including the very detailed interior. (see photo)
- Molly has started building shops across from the pub. (see photo)
- Molly has started naming the streets and alleyways. They’re named after Rioters.
- ExLee continued his adventures and found loads of diamonds in the underground cave.
- Exlee’s iron golem attempted to trample the farm and nearly got eaten by zombies.
- The arena’s exterior and most of the interior of the PvP area is complete. We went with a water theme and thus lots of prismarine went into the interior. I’ve dubbed it the prismarena, many disapproved, but I think it’s funny, so ghah! DarkIceQueen made sword statues to liven up the place (see photo)
- DarkIceQueen has started building the PvE area of the arena.
- Molly has built stables for our horses.
- Molly has started building a pub, The Squealing Scuba.
- ExLee went adventuring and made a ton of money selling produce, in fact he sold so much wheat that Reginald refused to buy any more.
- ExLee built an iron golem to protect the farm from monsters.
- Groundwork has started on a PvP and PvE arena in the underground river. The PvP arena will be adjacent to the entrance. The PvE arenas will be connected to the PvP arena with corridors. (see photo)
- DarkIceQueen has started working on a minecart railway system between the town and the arena.
- ExLee has started building his house by the farm, taking charge of food production. (see photo)
- DarkIceQueen has finished her cabin. (see photo)
- DarkIceQueen has built a TNT cannon near the forest. (see photo)
- The centre of the city now has a pickaxe statue and market stalls were added. (see photo)
- Reginald now buys and sells pretty much anything edible.
- Street lights were added. (see photo)
- The whole gang went on an adventure and looted two pyramids, two villages and an abandoned mineshaft.
- TH3FATTYSMURF joined the server.
- The farm was expanded with a third wheat field and can now easily sustain a large group of players.
- Building style experimentation was done in a one time only creative mode session. Tudor style buildings were chosen for their elegance and because they’re relatively easy to build. The buildings will be finished tomorrow and will serve as an example of the city’s building requirements (see photo)
- DarkIceQueen has started building a cabin at the edge of the city.
- The first shop opened. The shopkeeper, Reginald, buys wheat, carrots and potatoes and sells bread.
- The farm was expanded with a second wheat field.
- A dormitory was added to the bunker. (see photo)
- A cow snuck into the bunker. We’ve named it Bertha and made it our mascot. (see photo)
- DarkIceQueen joined the server.
- Scaffolds were added to a massive stalactite in the underground lake, allowing for save access into the mines. (see photo)
- The farm has been expanded with another field of wheat and we’ve started growing potatoes.
- Construction of the city’s two main roads has started.
- The Pussi Riot Minecraft server has launched. It’s founding members are Molly, ExLee and Grody. Smurf also joins, but doesn’t have access to a PC with Minecraft on this day. The world used was terraformed using a world editor. A large area was flattened and a massive cave system with underground lakes and rivers was added. Our future home is surrounded by mountains with a river running in between.
- A forest was planted to ensure a steady supply of wood.
- A farm was founded in the mountains surrounding the city. A tunnel was made to allow easy access to it. An irrigation system was added as well as a single wheat field.
- A bunker was built to offer protection, as well as a place create and store items. (see photo)
- A nether portal was placed in the bunker. The portal takes players to a small cave that has been transformed into a jungle biome, offering a save zone in one of the game’s most inhospitable places, as well as an entrance into a nether fortress.
Good evening everybody. Long time no speak….well type i suppose actually.
I trust you are all well. Dont worry, I do not have a bad case of pixelitis as you can see in the photograph above, far from it, I am here to announce the new Pussi Riot super duper Minecraft server of DOOM!
Ok so the DOOM part was going a little bit too far….
So, what the hell is going on you may ask? Well after much discussion between me and Grody we have decided that there are a lot of crew members out there that we never really get to play with due to having different consoles/platforms etc and we wanted to think of a fun way to get everyone together every once in a while. So we thought about what games do people play often that are easy, accessible and fun. Well Minecraft on the PC is the obvious answer!
Obviously we are still dedicated to GTA but sometimes its nice to escape Los Santos and the constant heisting or invites to $$$$$$ + 10000000000RP invites (sounds legit…) so Grody has set up a lovely survival server.
Through our discussions we have decided that there is more to this crew than just GTA as we have some pretty cool members on here so we would love to get a proper server going with 20 odd crew members on there all digging and building our way to a lovely Riot Utopia.
So far we have three members on here (me, Grody, ExLee) and would love, love, LOVE to see some more of you. It would be doubly awesome to see some people who may have fallen out of love with GTA (you know who you all are) as we think you are lovely people and would love to continue socialising with you in one form or another so we think this is the perfect way.
So please, if this interests you just PM,Email, send smoke signals etc to me or Grody and lets get you into the game. I can provide avatars for people if required that will match your Riot look but of course you can wear/be whatever you want! Just get in here!
Hope to see you around!
my name is Randy, if you meet me in San Andreas I will probably be driving my Cheetah she and I have had a lot of adventures together and I love her, but shes getting older every day.
So I wondered what the Cheetah of the future might be like.
Below are some of my ideas, see what you think!
Hopefully see you soon, and remember if youre getting trolled by some idiot call up you Rioters and we will come and help!
Hello to all of my rioters! Just a quick post for you all ;)
Sometimes we can’t all be on social club or may just want to say Hi to the other rioters, or even ask for help on heists, missions, etc So I have created a group chat for us on groupme. It’s really simple to use and even if you don’t have a smartphone, you can use your laptop and login from there. So, here’s the link, signup when you can and come join in and let us know your gamertag so we will know who is who. Hope to see you all soon. https://groupme.com/join_group/14345598/KCLAeX ~MzRabbit
Well behaved women seldom make history
For feminists, music lovers and Rioters alike – I’ve devised a playlist featuring, in my opinion, some of the greatest women in rock.
The playlist includes artists such as Janis Joplin, Grace Slick, The Supremes, Joni Mitchell and Amy Winehouse. Check it out, and keep Rioting!
From the cradle bars, comes a beckoning voice
My favourite song from one of the biggest and best punk rock bands of all time, Siouxsie and the Banshees.
The band was lead by Siouxsie Sioux, the uncompromising, ur-gothic, queen of punk. If her vocals weren’t radical enough, then her eye make-up defiantly is. As one of the leading voices in punk rock, Siouxsie is one of the most badass women of the 20th Century – creating a new form of music with her distinctive vocals and quirky beats, while inadvertently creating a massive subculture with her fearless, iconic look and geometric eyeliner.
All hail the Queen of Goths and the Queen of Punk Rock!